2012年3月10日星期六

Total Unprovoked Kindness

OK so that’s a strange title for a Blog. What does it mean?I suppose what I mean is that you should always strive to be nice to Mont Blanc people and contribute to society by helping others achieve their purpose, whether it be a goal of some sort or simply helping someone change a tire or tell them somewhere they can get a great coffee or place to stay. Little helpful, everyday stuff.If anybody has bothered to read my “About Me” page, you will notice that I own and run an apartment renting business. Doesn’t sound Hublot Watches that glamorous, but you get to meet all sorts of people. The business is split into two types really, on the one hand I manage an apartment building made up of 55 different owners all with their own agendas in life. That’s fascinating enough, but out of those 55 apartment owners, I rent 22 of those apartments for them on a daily basis much like a hotel does. Now that’s really interesting because I’m not just dealing with 55 individuals anymore but new guests (customers) every day. There are thousands of them, some come back repeatedly, others don’t. Some return years later.The point here is that repeat buyers, guests in my case, are the lifeblood of this business or indeed any other business. Network Marketing businesses are no exception, although there comes a point where customers don’t need to keep buying stuff from you. The important bit is that they like you and would refer you and your business to all their friends and associates without hesitation. That’s customer loyalty and it is hugely valuable. Just look at people like Mike Dillard, Frank Kern, Yanik Silver for example who all have multimillion dollar businesses built on reputations of quality and value.A small (and totally unexpected) example of this sort of thing happened to me this morning. As part of the service I offer guests I arrange a lady to cook meals for them if they want it. It is not a huge thing, but for the lady doing the cooking it means she Audemars Piguet can supplement her family income and do extra things for her kids that she would not normally be able to afford. During the summer here I have allowed her and her family, and several of her children’s friends as well, to use our swimming pool. No big deal, it makes no difference to me and certainly doesn’t cost Porsche Design anything. This morning at 7 am there was a knock on my door and there was Judy with a huge breakfast of pancakes, bacon, bananas and apple all smothered in Maple syrup for ME!! She was delivering breakfast for a guest and made me some as well. Now that is TOTAL UNPROVOKED KINDNESS. How did she even know it was my favourite breakfast ever??There is all sorts of stuff floating around the internet and other places about “paying it forward” and I don’t think we take too Watches much notice of it half the time, but here was a totally unexpected example of what can happen. It costs nothing to be nice to people or do nice things. Often in business you only get one shot at it. Get it wrong and it will haunt you until you go broke.

没有评论:

发表评论