2012年3月25日星期日

Got Instant Tech Support To Transfer My Data Finally! Wholesale

The summer break had just begun and I was heading back home on the very first day. I had a flight to catch by noon. I had already packed all Led h4 my stuffs, and had called in a cab to take me to the airport. After breakfast I was settled in my dorm room playing an online game on my laptop when I received the call from the cab driver. The driver told that he was already waiting for me. I closed the lid of the laptop, carried my luggage and headed towards the cab.After tucking my luggage inside, I opened the lid of my laptop and closed the game that was running on my laptop. I had to transfer some songs and videos from my laptop into my iPod, so that I could spend some time on the flight listening to songs and watching some videos. I connected the iPod to my laptop. When I was transferring the songs, I was unable to do so. I thought it was probably some connectivity error. I unplugged the cable from my laptop as well as the iPod and connected it again. But I was Wholesale Flash Light Part still unable to transfer any data.The failure of transferring the data was annoying me and I unknowingly cursed aloud, which caught the driver’s attention. He had noticed me fiddling with my laptop and asked me if there was something wrong with my laptop. I told him that it was nothing and continued to work towards resolving the problem. I was almost about to give up when the driver again asked me the second time, and this time I told him everything! I was at my wit's end! On hearing me out, he asked me if it was possible to access the Internet. I told him I could. He then asked me to check out the website of an online tech support company called iYogi and told me they could help me out with my problem.I immediately searched for the tech support company on Google. While I was still on my way to the airport, I browsed the website and read the iYogi reviews written by people who had already availed their services. After all the research that I had done from my end, I was convinced to get in touch with this tech support company. I clicked on the online chat option for instant support. It was followed by a window asking me for my contact details, and after which, I was instantly connected to a technician. I then expressed my inability to transfer songs and videos from the laptop to the iPod to the technician. He diagnosed the issue and assisted me in undertaking a couple of troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem. The airport was still a couple of Motorcycle Glass minutes away when the technician on chat told me that the problem had been resolved. I checked and was able to transfer the songs as well as the videos now! It was awesome! I was elated. I thanked the technician and closed the chat window. I also thanked the driver for sharing information Wholesale on the tech support company.

没有评论:

发表评论